Guidelines of MHA and MHRD regarding the preventive measures and SOP COVID-19:
Protect yourself and others:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, or use alcohol based hand sanitiser. Wash hands even if they appear to be clean.
- Wear a mask while you are on the campus.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief or tissue paper while sneezing and coughing.
- Throw used tissue napkins into closed bins soon after use.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficult breathing and cough). Wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose while visiting a doctor.
- Don’t have a close contact with anyone if you are having fever or cough.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Don’t spit in campus/public places.