DETAIL OF FEE STRUCTURE
|B.A./ B.Com/B.Sc. I, III & V Semester||Practical Fee||B.A./ B.Com/B.Sc. I, III & V Semester|
(Late Admission Fee Rs. 10 per day)
|University Registration Fee
b) Outside State
|University Sports Fee||15||Geology||120|
|Youth Welfare Fund||15||Fine-Arts||90|
|University Holiday Home Fund||1||Music||90|
|Building Fund||60||Physical Education||90|
|Identity Card||10||Duplicate I Card||20|
|Health Fund||6||(Commerce & Maths) 3rd year||90|
|House Examination||100||Indirect Tax B.Com III||90|
|Student Aid Fund||10||(FIR is to be lodged, if identity Card is lost Duplicate Identity Card fee is Rs. 20/-)|
|College Magazine||50||a. Absence for a period Re. 1/-|
|Library Security (Refundable)||100||b. Absence for a practical: Rs. 3/-|
|Amalgamated Fund||300||c. Absence in Tutorial group/ class test Rs. 10/- per paper|
|Campus Development Fund||10||d. Absence in tutorial group/ class test Rs. 2/- per day per test.|
|Book Replacement Fund||25||e. Delay in returning library books: Re. 1/- day per book|
|Cultural Activities Fund||20|
|Furniture Repair Fund||10||Note:|
|Sanchayika (Refundable)||20||1. The fee structure is subject to change as notified by the University from time to time|
|Rovers and Rangers Fund||60||2. Concession in fee is allowed as per the rules applicable.|
|Computer and Internet Facility||20|
University Development Fund
University Development Fund(IRDP)
Red Cross Fund
PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION:
- The student will first appear before the Admission Committee after filling up the admission and other forms attached with the prospectus.
- After the forms are processed and signed by the relevant Admission Committee, the same will have to be deposited in the office. The merit list of the students would be displayed as per the scheduled dates notified by the HPU. Thereafter, the students will then go to the relevant fee counter to deposit his/her dues and other funds where he/she will be issued receipt for fee, PTA fund and college roll number. On production of the fee receipt and a passport size photograph, the identity-cum library card will be issued from the office.
- a)Every student must pay his/her dues on the dates notified from time to time.
- b) A student will have to pay dues for 1st quarter at the time of admission, 2nd quarter in September and for the next six months in November.
c)Failure to pay dues on due date will entail a fine of Re. 1/- per day.
- d) In case non-payment of dues in advance, the name of the student will be struck off from the college rolls at the end of that month.
- e) Registration fee will not be charged from a student migrating from another college if he/she is already registered with HP University, other dues will be charged accordingly as per rules.
- Every student will have to produce No Dues Certificates from the Library, Fee Clerk and other relevant staff members if he wants to leave the college.
- The Principal can expel a student from the College if he/she is found guilty of misconduct or indiscipline or ragging or any of them.
- The security deposit will lapse if a student does not apply for refund of security within one year of leaving the college.
- The fine for absence has to be paid along with dues, while fine imposed otherwise have to be deposited by the date announced in the college office/ fee counter.
- Contribution towards PTA funds Rs. 500 per student (to be paid at the time of admission).
- No tuition fee is charged from the Bonafide Himachali girls students, subject to production of H.P. Bonafide Certificate at the time of admission.
- Students having more than 40% disability are exempted from tuition fee.
- Migration Fee: Rs. 50/-