1. A student can migrate from one college to another after completing semester I and within 10 days of starting of next semester in accordance with the rules laid down by the HP University. However, students migrating from other colleges must obtain the approval of the concerned Admission Committee.
    2. Students who migrate either from this college to any other or vice-versa must ensure that the college name is changed on University online Roll, with the RUSA Coordinator and concerned clerk.
    3. Inter-Institutional Migration i.e. from one college to another as well as from a college to ICDEOL and vice-versa of students will be allowed when no-objection is obtained from both the relieving and receiving institutions, duly signed by both the Principals/ Directors, to ascertain that the Major/Minor subjects being studied by the students are available in the receiving institution. The credits and grades earned will be carried over.